If a colleague or student has made an allegation against you, you will be notified as soon as possible. Human Resources will advise you as to the process being followed. You may also wish to contact your Trade Union representative for further advice and support. Any allegation against you can be distressing and you may wish to access the Staff Counselling Service.



There are two ways you can report something